New Powerball Lottery Format
Date: 2012-01-10 08:07:43
Currently one of the most popular lotteries in the world, the USA Powerball lottery may be getting even popular with the revised Powerball format effective the 15th January 2012.
Lottery players can now expect:
1) Bigger Jackpots – The starting jackpot climbs from $20 million up to $40 million
2) Bigger 2nd tier prize – The prize for matching 5 balls climbs from $200,000 up to $1 million
3) Better Odds – With the reduction in the number of Powerballs (from 39 to 35) the odds will get better. Improving to a 1 in 31.8 chance of winning a prize.
Powerball Changes Are Good News
This is good news for lottery affiliates as it means even greater interest in this very popular American lottery. Players can currently purchase Powerball lottery tickets using one of the many play options available on PlayHugeLottos.com, including amongst others:
• The Big 5 Bundle
• Super 7 Bundle
• Standard Bundle
• Quick Pick options
• Lottery Wheeling (Extra Number play option)
• Or if they are feeling generous they can even purchase a Powerball lottery ticket for a loved one via the Gift voucher option.
The Powerball lottery, along with the Mega Millions lottery, is a multi-state USA lottery famous for its ridiculously high jackpots. The Powerball itself boasts the 3rd highest jackpot ever won in the world.
Promote The New Powerball Lottery Format
The first draw to feature the new format will occur on the 18th January 2012 and the PlayHugeLottos.com play page will automatically update to reflect the new entry format.
Lottery affiliates can promote the Powerball lottery by downloading Powerball Dynamic Jackpot banners from their account or one of the Americana banners.